Irmandade dos Clérigos 7 Beoordelingen

The Brotherhood of Clérigos was born in 1707, resulting from the union of three Brotherhoods of Oporto, to carry out works of mercy or charity. In 1753 the Italian architect Nicolau Nasoni was invited to design and build the new office, the works started in 1754. The Clérigos Tower opened its doors in 1763, becoming the highest bell tower of Portugal, with over 75 metres. From the top of the tower we can enjoy a fantastic view of Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia, a tour that extends from the river to the sea. Thanks to the genius of Nasoni and passion of the people of Oporto, Clérigos Tower is the foremost undisputed landmark of Porto and a reference in the city’s history.

Irmandade dos Clérigos biedt tours en activiteiten voor deze bezienswaardigheden:

Kerk Clerigos

Irmandade dos Clérigos biedt tours en activiteiten in deze steden:

Porto

Tours & activiteiten georganiseerd door Irmandade dos Clérigos

Bekijk, sorteer & filter alle tours